(Summer Course) Accounting Level 3
This course is based on the LCCI latest syllabus. Cantonese will be used as the medium of instruction supplemented with English teaching- materials. This course aims to equip students with advanced knowledge on accounting. Topics include Accounting ratios, Cash flow statement, Financial budgeting, etc.
1. Holder of “Certificate in LCCI (Level 2) Bookkeeping and Accounts”, or equivalent; or
2. Completion of Form Five’s BAFS “Introduction to Accounting” (core part)
· Precise Lecture notes will be provided for free
· Past examination papers will be discussed and analyzed in class
· An internal examination is included. Upon successfully passing the examination, students can apply for a certificate with 60 dollars.
· Application for public examination. Being a LCCI Training Centre approved by Pearson LCCI, we are eligible to apply LCCI (Level 3) Accounting Examination Examination for students who wish to take the examination.
Out of stock