|Programme ID||Date of Commencement||Date of Course||Time||Venue|
|22209104A13||15/11/2023||On-demand Video||7:00pm – 10:00pm||81 Austin Road|
This course is designed to prepare students for the LCCI Cost and Management Accounting – Level 3 examination. Cantonese will be used as the medium of instruction provided with English learning materials specially written for the exam.
1. Inventory management
2. Short-term decision making
3. Accounting for overheads
4. Budgetary planning and control
5. Working capital management
6. Standard costing and variances
7. Costing methods
8. Long-term decision making
9. Management Information Systems
10. Accounting Systems Revision
Completion of LCCI Level 2 Bookkeeping and Accounting / Level 3 Accounting
· Precise Lecture notes will be provided for free
· Free access to the past paper from 2019 to 2021, no additional purchase required
· Upon completion of this class, you can apply for the LCCI combination certificate in conjunction with other subjects, and there will be a 10% discount on the application fee
· An internal examination is included. Upon successfully passing the examination, students can apply for a
certificate with 60 dollars.
· Lecture will be conducted in English (Lecture notes), supplemented with Cantonese.