- Fees paid are not refundable regardless of whether students have attended classes or not. Students who cannot attend the lessons in person cannot transfer the course to other people.
- Fees paid are non-refundable unless the course is cancelled. Courses enrolled cannot be transferred to other courses or people.
- Students who wish to transfer to another course should submit their application in writing one week prior to the commencement date of the course. The transfer application is subject to the approval of the school. Upon successful application the student is required to pay an administrative fee of $120.
- Please keep the fee receipt and the student card as proof of registered status for future application.
- Registration fees are waived for current students.
- No replacement tuition fee receipt will be issued in case of loss of the original.
- If a class is cancelled due to insufficient enrolment, applicants will be notified and refunded by crossed cheque. Fees paid by credit card will be refunded by credit card through the card-issuing bank.
- HKSC reserves the right to change the course instructors, schedules and venues.
- HKSC reserves the right to revise any terms and conditions of courses offered.
Course Completion Certificate/Attendance Certificate/Proof of Course Completion
Course Completion Certificate (fee: $60)
For courses with internal examinations, an internal examination admission form will be distributed in the last lesson. A Course Completion Certificate will be issued for students who have passed the examinations. Students should apply for the certificate on or before the date stated on the result slip. The request for the certificate will be processed within 21 working days of the receipt of the application. Late applicants will have to pay a surcharge.
Attendance Certificate (fee: $50)
For courses without internal examinations, students with an attendance rate of 75% can apply for an Attendance Certificate. Certificate request forms will be distributed in the last lesson of the course. Students should submit their request forms within one month of the completion of the course. The request for certificate will be processed within 21 working days of the receipt of the application. Late applicants will have to pay a surcharge.
Proof of Course Completion (fee: $100)
Students who fail or are absent in the internal examinations could submit a request for Proof of Course Completion. The request should be made within one year of the end of the course.
There will be no classes:
- during public holidays and school holidays – all classes will be postponed. (For details on school holidays please refer to our school notice.)
- when typhoon signal number 8 is hoisted.
- when the black rainstorm warning is issued.